debian-user May 1998 by subject

[First Page] <
Page 3 of 6 >
[Last Page]

How to build Debian Linux cluster? How to configure sendmail for dial on demand operation ? How to configure smail How to convert Microsoft mail to Netscape mail ? How to create device for tape backup how to get color ls display? How to handle lots of mail How to have 2 NE200 cards in the same box How to have GCC via nfs? how to make shell scripts executable -- and NTFS driver Re: How to organize NFS server? How to print A0 documents on A4 printer ? How to print on a Win3.x/Win95 machine ? How to promote debian ? How to redefine Multi_key generated characters? how to set up headless machine? How to speed up the EMACS at start-up ? How to tell if I'm logged on from console? How to upgrade ? How to upgrade from smail to exim? how to zmodem via telnet? Howto install libc6? Re: HP DAT drives HP III and Postscript HTML in e-mail HTML ToC generators? hypermail not using the config files I burned hamm on NT and now all the files end with ~1. I can't get tar to exclude files -- 2nd request I can't get tar to exclude files!! I need an HTML Editor Ideal hardware for dual p2 linux server If it is already fixed, don't fix it again (was RE: XDM doesn't work [SOLVED]) ifconfig and virtual devices Imlib -- X11/imlib.h and -LIm Incoming telnet attempts during leafnode/fetch nntp connections inetd and ftpd informing a user community RE: Instaling Hamm. Install from fat32 Re: Install problem - kernel problems with Adaptec 2740 EISA card Install problem - kernel problems with Adaptec 2740 EISA cards Install Questionj Install Questions Installation Installation Millenium2 Installation problem Installation problems Installing 1.3 on IBM PS/1 Installing Debian 0.93 R/6 Installing Debian from WindowsNT Pt. 2 Installing Debian Linux the hard way...HELP! installing ethernet re-installing gcc_2.7.2.3 Installing hamm (whether on bo or on fresh system) Installing Hamm - NFS not working Installing hamm: e2fsprogs conflict with e2fslibsg Re: Installing Java JDK 1.1.5 on Debian 1.1? Re: Installing Java JDK 1.1.5 on Debian 1.1? (fwd) Re: Installing Java JDK 1.1.5 on Debian? Installing X Windows using dselect Installing X-Windows? integrity of .deb files Intel Redwood(?) motherboard Interbase on Debian Internal ISDN Support? Internet from Windows/NT thru Linux Introductory security texts - ssh, tcpd, tripwire? Iomega parallel Ditto 2G Re: IP Masq and users IP Masquerade and PPP IP Masquerading - getting "ipfwadm: setsockopt failed ...". Is Debian 1.3 (bo) compiled with IP-masquerading? ipforward'ing on in kernel? IPX and Sound support from rescue disk IPX and Soundcard - loadable modules? IPX broken in ppp-2.3.5? IPX support irc and that Free Software thing IRC Interview with Eric S. Raymond IRC Interview with Manish Singh is pam linux specific? Is there any program like ICQ ? Thanks ! ;) Is this a compiler error? Is Xforms 0.88 for bo available? ISDN ISDN and Debian. Japanese keyboard Java JDK 1.15 on Debian? Java Swing java+netscape jdk JDK 1.1.5 and Java ICQ jdk1.1-runtime JDK1.1.5v7 jserv with apache kde (hamm) won't load Re: KDE + debian Hamm frozen ...it deleted all my password list !!!! KDE + debian Hamm frozen ...it deleted all my password list !!!! kde Beta 4 KDE compiling Re: kde dont work kernel error? Kernel logging has stopped Kernel message .. HUH? Kernel panic error on startup Kernel panic: VFS: unable to mount root fs on 80:3b Kernel problems -- unresolved symbols. Kernel reboots at startup kpilot and linux ... ksh core dumps Last try: can't make rshd recognize +@netgroup The latest stable stuff LaTeX Font LaTeX Font. Re: LaTeX installation leafnode & Gnus Leafnode question Less in color? Lexmark 5700 printer libc5 => libc6 libc6 2.0.7 is not installing... libc6 and db (fwd) libc6 install help libc6 package Re: libc6 package (Thanks) library load problems libXpm and xgalaga Life behind a firewall? lilo compile problem (can't add entry for dos) LILO Help lilo on serial line (was: Re: how to set up headless machine?) Re: Lilo woes Lincity and SVGAlib not working Linus in the News Linux AGP and VIA chipsets Linux and ADSL Linux and DOS: was Linux the hard way linux and the brother hl-630 Linux bos behind MSProxy linux download Linux the hard way Linux won't use SMC 8416 ether card Re: list of kernel error codes LJ review of RedHat 5.0 mentions Debian. loadlin problem Re: loadlin problem (SOLUTION) logical devices on sound card login + nis problems in hamm Login Screens Disappear On All TTYs Logs of Eric S. Raymond forum Looking for good e-mail client Looking for info about secure login methods Love, Life and Lilo Low memory install help low throughput on PPP link lpd daemon runs away and won't come home LPRng broked?? lprng on bo Lyx 0.12.0 crashes X under bo when loading EPS graphics! mail problem Mail problems major Netscape problems Make linux bootable directly to hard disk fails (NT4 installed) make-kpkg error Man ? manually install KDE beta 4 and parallel ZIP drive Matrox Mystique 220 video card Maxwell Wordprocessor - Fonts MBR -- Getting tiresome. I really am sorry! (was Sorry, but I STILL can't sort out my MBR) Memory Checker (RAM) mgetty counting rings mgetty-fax mgetty-voice MH folders in Pine Microsoft Mouse Re: MIME Encoding Misbehaving files modem speeds and external modems and 386sx/8 The last update was on 07:08 GMT Thu May 16. There are 2597 messages. Page 3 of 6.

<<
[previous month]
|<
[first page]