Internal ISDN Support?

Hello everyone, I'm looking for an internal ISDN TA that I can use under
Linux, and I'm hoping someone can provide some info on which, if any, are

I've looked at the Hardware Compatibility HOWTO and the ISDN HOWTO, but
they're both years old and aren't much help at all - so, I'm turning to

Anyway, I'm in Canada, so I need North American support.  Oh, and don't
want an external device - for reasons that I won't bore you with.

Any ideas/pointers/help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Kevin Traas