Kernel problems -- unresolved symbols.
- To: "Debian User" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Kernel problems -- unresolved symbols.
- From: "Matthew D. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 15:53:37 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
When I recompile my kernel with all the stuff I don't need turned off, for
example scsi support. At bootup I get messages about unresolved symbols and
stuff. What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com