Re: MH folders in Pine

>Does anyone know how to get Pine to read mail from MH style folders?
>I primarily use XFMail and I set up all my mail folders as MH folders. I'm
>trying to read my mail with Pine over telnet and I like to not have to
>reformat all my mail.

You give it the magic folder path #mh/<mh-foler>, so, for example, your
inbox would be set like

inbox-path=#mh/inbox

in .pinerc. Beware though that pine isn't very good at MH folders. It
doesn't understand sequences at all, and "new" messages are those whose
modifed timestamp is later that their read timestamp (in the file system).

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40