HP III and Postscript

Hello,

Recently I acquired an HP LaserJet III for use with our UNIX servers
(most of which run Linux).  I also snagged a 486 to act as a print
server.  I'm guessing if I RTFM magicfilter docs and HOWTOs I'll get
this going (though any tips are appreciated)

However, this printer came with a "PacificPage P.E" Postscript
cartridge.  Anyone have experience with something like this?  I don't
have any docs for any of these products, but I'm guessing I should be
able to insert the cartridge and feed postscript direct to the printer.
I haven't tried this yet, but I'm about to.

Sorry for the bandwidth wastage, but I wanted to troll for opinions.

Thanks!

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104