Re: KDE compiling

On Thu, May 07, 1998 at 07:19:08PM +0200, Christian Herold wrote:
> I experienced some problems ompiling KDE Beta 4:
> while doing "configure" for kdelibs, I get the error message: looking
> for g++ ... failed ... cant compile executable ( But I still have the
> gcc and g++ compilers!)

Look for a file "config.log"; it has the log of the tests "configure" does,
and will show you the precise error message this particular test resulted
in.

HTH,
Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks