IPX support

SOS - EMERGENCY

	I'm trying to use the Linux IPX support in a Debian BOX wich should
bakup out my NCPmounted servers.

	I've succesfully used the Red Hat with ipx support but when I've tried
to execute any ipx commands (ipx_configure, ipx_interface) the system
answer as

cariri#ipx_configure ...
ipx: socket: Invalid Argument

And never comes up.

	I've tried to deinstall reinstall several times IPX support with
dselect and have instaled Debian so much times.

	I'm currently using the 2.0.30 stable kernel. But scaned the CD with
the dselect utility and instaled the new IPX. How do I fix up it???

TIA

I am currently without any backups... so...