Last try: can't make rshd recognize +@netgroup

Hi there --

   I've tried asking this before, but I think I might have been asking the
wrong question (or at least no one answered).  I'll try one more time with
different wording.  On a hamm machine, I'm trying to get rshd to let me
put +@local_hosts in hosts.equiv.  If I list the local machines in the
file, lets users in, but when I try to use the netgroup alias, it doesn't
seem to perform the nis lookup.  It worked fine before upgrading to hamm.
I thought the problem was in nsswitch.conf, but that seems to be fine.
If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate it--thanks.

Kevin

-----
Kevin Squire
k-squire@cs.titech.ac.jp