How to convert Microsoft mail to Netscape mail ?

Hi,

As I try to move all my files from Win95 to Linux, I would like also to
move my e-mails from the MS Outlook to Netscape Mail. (At the time I
started to use Win95, Outlook from MS Office looked OK, but now I have a
different opinion.) Outlook can import messages from Netscape, but
Netscape doesn't have such a filter.

Does anybody know a program, filter, method, etc. to change mail from MS
Outlook (from Office 98) or Outlook (from IE4) to Netscape ?

TIA,

Ionutz