Installing Debian from WindowsNT Pt. 2

After searching and searching the FAQ's and HOW-TO's I found that I could
enable the COM port on the Linux box in the /etc/inittab file. I can now
log onto my Linux box from hyper terminal on the Windows machine but I
still can't access or send files from the Windows machine to the Linux box.
I have been through and through all the info I can find on the WEB with no
hope. Everything assumes the I have access to the net, but I don't. I also
don't have a CD Drive. I have a Pentium motherboard with 16 M RAM, a 600M
hard drive with Debian Linux installed and a 400M hard drive I installed as
a second drive AFTER Linux was installed. I've never used Linux or UNIX
before so I need step by step assistance. I realise this is going the hard
way but my System Administrator won't allow a Linux box to be connect to
the network. He is afraid that Linux will bring down his precious WindowsNT
network?!?!?!?
Is it possible to mount the second hard drive I added after installing
Linux or will I need to re-install Linux. ( It's no big deal at this point,
I have nothing but the Base Floppies installed right now) I've already got
several people bugging me for access to a 'true Operating System' but I
keep telling them I have to get the system installed first.
Thanks again for any assistance you can give.

Cheers,

     John Gay