Matrox Mystique 220 video card

I recently installed a Matrox Mystique video card and was wondering what
files I am missinf from my xfree86 and where I can get them. I don't have
a browser setup on this computer so if you could give me ftp servers that
would be great. Here is the error message I get when starting xwindows
with afterstep 1.4 installed. I rerean the configuration utility and told
it that I had a Matrox Mystique video. I did not select an accelerated
server because I was told the matrox cards work with the svga server.

(--) SVGA: PCI: Matrox MGA 1064SG rev 3, Memory @ 0xfe000000, 0xff000000,
MMIO @ 0xffafc000
(--) SVGA: Linear framebuffer at 0xFF800000
(--) SVGA: MMIO registers at 0xFE000000
(--) SVGA: Video BIOS info block at 0x000c7ea0

Fatal server error:
xf86MapVidMem: Could not mmap framebuffer (Invalid argument)

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages

_X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
giving up.
xinit:  Connection refused (errno 111):  unable to connect to X server
xinit:  No such process (errno 3):  Server error.

Thank You,
Keith