Re: Installation

Hi !

Well first i need to explain what is a block device,

To access diferent media (hard disk partitions, CDROM, Zip, Sound
card...) Linux use block device, they are just like drive  (c, d, e,
...) on DOS. So their are name which define media for programs and user.

	ex : hdxz  (x is a letter and z a number, x is used to diference
media and z for diferent partition on a Hard Disk)
	     ttyz  (z is a number)

For you problem i sugest you to try entering '/dev/hdb/' when dselect
ask you to enter the block device (remember to don't forget the CD).

Be sure to be logged as root....

Pierre Dupuis.

Pierre Dupuis (pdupuis@nordnet.fr)
MusicReview (http://home.nordnet.fr/~pdupuis)