Re: Is there any program like ICQ ? Thanks ! ;)

G'day,

>  I really need ICQ cause some of my friends use it on Windoze and we like
> to know when someone are online! I think this is the better idea ! ;)

Just to follow up my earlier post, yes, there does seem to be a few ICQ
clients for Linux, although all of them seem to be unofficial and *very*
beta. I haven't personally used any of them yet, but I'll try one out
before much longer.

If you check out http://www.xtrophy.dk/xicq/ there is an GPL'd ICQ clone
with Linux source and binaries.

Cheers,

damon
--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
(damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,