inetd and ftpd

After upgrade of netbase (3.09-1) (the latest hamm) there
are two ftp entries in inetd.conf:

ftp  stream  tcp  nowait  root  /usr/sbin/tcpd  /usr/sbin/in.ftpd
ftp  stream  tcp  nowait  root  /usr/sbin/tcpd  /usr/sbin/ftpd

The second one is for wu-ftpd-academ, so I outcommented
the first one. Is this considered a bug?

Ftpd works as expected, only in syslog I noticed the following:

portmap[21292]: cannot bind udp: Address already in use

What does it mean? Can this cause any problem?

-Igor Mozetic