Re: MBR -- Getting tiresome. I really am sorry! (was Sorry, but I STILL can't sort out my MBR)

> went through, ("1+0 in, 1+0 out" etc) but made no difference to booting --
> still "Lil-" and system hangs.
> My system _did_ work before -- honest!!
Did you alter the bios settings for your hdisk at boot up? ... If you have
auto hdd detection turn that on (as opposed to LBA or LARGE) .. It should
work then ... I assume you can boot from floppy. If you don't have auto
detect, you can read the disk type during floppy boot and use those ..

--Jon.