Re: How to redefine Multi_key generated characters?

Wojciech Marek Zabolotny <wzab@ipebio15.ipe.pw.edu.pl> writes:

> Hello all!
>
> I would like to use Multi_key to generate some specific
> characters, for example:
> Multi_key, "s", "'" -> sacute
> Multi_key, "a", "," -> aogonek
> and so on...
> Where can I modify the definitions of special characters generated with
> Multi_key?

The definitions are in the file
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale/iso8859-2/Compose (you are probably using
iso8859-2).  Unfortunately, I don't know if changing this file is
enough for the modification to establish or if you need some kind of
compiling these changing.  These parts of X11 are not so good
documented.

        Torsten