Re: I need an HTML Editor

Hi,

	The PSGMLK package for Emacs provides a context sensitive mode
 for any SGML DTD, including HTML. It parses the DTD, so it can
 offer a choice of all valid tags at any point, or all valid
 attributes of any tag. Very hard to write broken HTML using
 osgml-mode ;-).

	manoj
--
 "The History of every major Galactic Civilization tends to pass
 through three distinct and recognizable phases, those of Survival,