Re: I need an HTML Editor

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Keith Alen Vance wrote:

> I would to get a good HTML editor for Linux. Preferrably something that
> utilizes xwindows, GUI. I also want something that is not like Frontpage,
> I like raw editing similar to Homesite, if you used that before.

I haven't - I use emacs for editing HTML - although I don't know exactly
what homesite does, if you just want to write text and add the html tags
by hand :), then use xemacs (please no vi-emacs flamewars =>)

HTH,

Matthew

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Steward-elect of the Cambridge Tolkien Society
Selwyn College Computer Support
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/8841/
http://www.cam.ac.uk/CambUniv/Societies/tolkien/
http://pick.sel.cam.ac.uk/