/home 1915MB

I hope this is about correct.

Anyways, My two questions / problems are:

#1 I was not able to install my CD drive.  I have a Wearnes 8X CD drive
(IDE connection and a cheap sound card.)  I found one selection on the
driver disk for "Wearnes" and some other drives, but it failed on
installation.  I did not type in any parameters because I didn't know
what it wanted.

#2 I tried to use the FTP option in dselect and it comes up with the
following error message:

Net::FTP: Bad peer address at /usr/lib/perl5/Net/FTP.pm line 405
FTP ERROR

I was able to connect to ftp.debian.org via ftp from the shell.  Any
idea what is wrong with this?  Ideally, I would like to get this working
using the ftp option.  If I can't, what is the proper method of loading
and installing packages.

Thanks,

Doug Thistlethwaite