Re: Less in color?

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Asher Haig wrote:
> Is there a version of Less that will support color ls?

Asher

My settings are as follows. I have no trouble with ls |less.

09:49:54:~$alias ls
alias ls='/usr/bin/color-ls $LS_OPTIONS '
09:49:58:~$echo $LS_OPTIONS
--8bit --color=tty -F

--David

David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.

clipper National Security nuclear explosion Treasury terrorist Delta
Force bomb India Mossad data encryption munitions Pakistan hydrazine
ammonium nitrate fuel oil cocaine assassinate counterfeit destabilize