Re: Imlib -- X11/imlib.h and -LIm

That program uses a very very very old Imlib.  The one I package for
Debian will not work.  If you are interested in a program to put
pictures in the background of your term windows look into Eterm.  It
also uses Imlib -- but it works with the current version and is under
development.  rxvt-imlib is not.