Re: Debian UK

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:

> On reflection, I think we should ensure that the wording makes it clear
> that one has to express an interest in membership in order to be considered
> a member.  I'll start a thread to that effect back on the debian-uk list.

As a complete bystander, I'd just suggest that you consider using a
standard association constitution, so should you get a punitive audit,
at least you'll have a structure in place.

<http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=3&url=http%3A//www.communitylaw.co.uk/files/Structures/constitution.PDF&ei=5fseQ_7_OM2GwQGgopGWCw>

cheers, Rich.

--
rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw@shadow.org.uk