Re: Debian UK

Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net> wrote:
> Scripsit MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> [...]
> > As previously argued, DUS is an enterprise generating income from
> > commercial sale of goods - a business.
>
> More assertions.

Assertions?
That DUS is an enterprise?
That DUS generates income from commercial sale of goods?
That this is what "a business" is?
Huh?

> > Is DUS's involuntary membership even legal? I don't know.
>
> Which law would prevent them from giving you a vote in their matters?
> How would you enforce such a law? [...]

You moved slickly from membership to whether one has a vote.
That's not the same as associating with others. I'm not
interested in discussing voting rights now. Sorry.

> > "Rest of us"? Are the lurkers supporting you in email? ;-)
>
> No, they are supporting me telepathically. Stongly enough to punch
> through my tinfoil hat.

Quite.

--
MJ Ray (slef)