Re: ssh, /dev/urandom

   If my number theory was stronger, and I was more familiar with the
   related code, I would be rather tempted, but my programming background
   leans far more to compilers and API definitions, translations and
   interfaces, as well as user interfaces. You don't usually want your
   compilers introducing too much entropy into the code they produce.

You could work on libchannel which I think is needed for a sane random
entropy driver.  It should work similar to libstore but for streams.