Re: ssh, /dev/urandom

   I'd suggest that this matter might better be addressed off-list, or
   else identified as something that the two of you are not going to
   reach a common vision through the mechanism of the mailing list.

We came to a conclusion that I think everyone agrees with, and there
is nothing off-topic here.  It is a discussion about how to solve a
problem that concerns Debian GNU/Hurd and the Hurd.

   I'd offer that some of this effort might be even better lent to
   developing possible translators to provide a viable /dev/urandom
   solution.

Nothing about providing viable /dev/urandom solution (it already
exists), we need an driver that provides random entropy.  Would you
like to work on this?