Re: ssh, /dev/urandom (was: Re: K1 images - final report?)

   Why there are problems to enhace GNU/Hurd?

Enhance the Hurd how exactly? With flawed security?

   Sooner or later hurd/random(?) server will be added to the base
   system...why not now?

Because it is broken (in the sense of no good entropy source).  Fix the
problems, and it might get added.

   I think that random64 is allways better than a /bin/bash <-- that
   allways is the same key -_-UU but if you think that a shit of
   security is better than a bad security...

I did not say anything of this kind.  I said that bad security is
worse than _no_ security.

   I think that this project will never advance if we allways say:
   "Actually there's more important things to do",

If people only do the unimportant things then the Hurd will never
advance, and it surely won't advance if we just talk.

   I think that there is enought people working on GNU/Hurd to make an
   stable system. But I feel important to work on a lot of front lines
   will be better.

If you would like to enhance the Hurd then there are _far_ more
important things to work on, look at the TODO list.  A random
translator is the least of our problems.  Would you like to work on
something in that list?

You seem to think that the random translator is important, maybe you
would like to work on libchannel which from what I know will be needed
for the gathering of entropy from a entropy "driver", would you like
to work on this?