ssh, /dev/urandom (was: Re: K1 images - final report?)

I support the addition of ssh, *even* with a weak random.
The problem is, without ssh ... I would have to resort to telnet.
I have to manage/operate/update our GNU/hurd through network
and I am assuming many are in the same situation.
"Weak" ssh is better than telnet. Having a minimal clothes is
better than naked :-)

Even ssh/ssl had problems, but that doesn't stop people from
using it *right now*. ie. not waiting until it is really ... really ...
realy ... really (well, you get the point) secure.

Just give a warning that current ssh implementation is not that secure.

Ok. If you guys don't want to include ssh in the package,
at least give a pointer how to do it. (Even not so secure.)

Now, what's current best practice? We use this:
   http://kilobug.free.fr/hurd/random-64.tar.gz
Is there a better alternative(s)?

Cheers.
-- budi