Re: K1 images - final report?

   This prevents ssh & such to work with a simple apt-get, and that's
   wrong.  If we cannot have strong security, than we tell it, but we
   do not suppress mostly-working programs just because of
   that. Anyway, a bad entropy generator isn't the main concern before
   using a GNU/Hurd box for something "real".

Strong security that uses encryption like DSA/RSA depends on a good
entropy source of random bits, we don't have one.  If you need to use
ssh copy libc.so to /dev/urandom, it is just as well as using the
urandom translator without a entropy source.