Re: Language and locale setting in /root/dbootstrap_setting

[Junichi Uekawa]
> Hmm.. this might cause some problem.  Doing it unconditionally might
> cause problem with ja_JP, because on the linux console, you only get
> to see some Greek strings displayed...

Well, it will only cause some problems if it is used for Japanese.
Adding the patch should not in itself create some new problems, should
it?  It should just make a better base to find problems with the fonts
when using locales. :-)

Is there anyone who know if the font/charset information in the
langs/*.src files is used at all?  I'm not yet familiar with how fonts
are handled in boot-floppies and base-config.