Re: cvs commit to boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap by blade

On Sun, 2002-02-10 at 23:45, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Why not ask for country and language in boot-floopies, and pass the
> information on to base-config for use by tzconfig, keyboard config and
> in the LANG variable?
>
> I guess patches are welcome?

Absolutely, bring 'em on.  I think there's no real need for
boot-floppies itself to deal with countries (except possibly to choose a
local mirror when downloading), and this kind of thing is probably
easier done in base-config.  But if you are volunteering to write the
code you can do it however you want.

p.