Re: Language and locale setting in /root/dbootstrap_setting

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> cum veritate scripsit:

> Agreed.  I ended up making a patch for base-config trying to
> generating the needed locale, and unsetting LANG and LANGUAGE if is
> isn't available.  Both LANG and LANGUAGE is needed, to make it
> possible to use a prioritized list of languages.  It is using LANG to
> determine what to put in /etc/locale.gen.

Hmm.. this might cause some problem.
Doing it unconditionally might cause problem with
ja_JP, because on the linux console, you only get to see
some Greek strings displayed...

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4