Re: HP PSC 1315 printer and hplip/hpcups printer cartridge mode issue

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:06:49 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> Then, care to fill a bug at HPLIP site?
>
> If the option is there (you said *it was not*) it should work. If not,
> you can report it.
>
> Choose a PDF file of your choice (with high levels of black) and print
> out a sample page from windows and then print the same page with linux.
>
> In both cases, select "color+black" from driver settings and then scan
> both pages to send it out to HPLIP devels.
>
> They will tell >:-)
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

The bug was filed - I think I mentioned it in my first post. The status
on the issue has been the same for years.

The ACTUAL option was not available in the newer hpcups driver, but it is
available in the older hpijs driver, but the result is the same. :-(

That's why I haven't filed a bug. HPLIP developers haven't cared for it
for years (?) Never read an official response.

--
Harishankar (http://harishankar.org http://lawstudentscommunity.com)