Re: More questions about T-bird (was Re: Problem with T-bird (was ...))

Ron Johnson wrote:
> Write the script once, add pithy little sayings to the data file as
> you find/hear them.  Doesn't take much time...

    Which means what I said should tell you exactly how much importance I
place on such a little thing.  I mean, c'mon, most email clients in use on
this list today hide the signature so most people aren't going to see them
anyway.  Did *you* notice when I changed my signature (the first time in
almost 10 years)?  Do you know what it was before?  Could you recognize where
either saying came from?

> But now I've got to do this for *every* folder?????  Yech.

    Yeah, I wouldn't mind a way to do some settings en masse when it comes to
folders (like turning on threading, new mail checks) but since it's generally
once once per install it's a minor inconvenience at best.  At least it does
inherit a lot of settings from the account itself which puts it head and
shoulders above mutt.