Re: More questions about T-bird (was Re: Problem with T-bird (was ...))

Ron Johnson wrote:
> Q1. How do you use a executable .signature (fortune, etc)?

    *shrug*  Never saw the appeal myself.  If ya need more than one or two
pithy little sayings at the end of your messages then ya have too much
time on your hands.  :)

> Q2. I get my mail from an IMAP store that uses server-side
>     filtering.  How do I tell T-bird to scan all folders for new
>     mail?  Clicking on every folder gets old.

    RMB on the folder, properties, click "check for new mail" or some such.
Using Squirrelmail right now so can't tell you the exact terminology.

--
Steve Lamb