Re: Mail Issues (pt 2 )

Ron Johnson wrote:
> Even sub-folders?

    Not sure, never had a server that did subfolders so never really cared.
OTOH I did care that I tried prior to Thunderbird seemed capable of storing
sent mail on the server.  Seemed dumb to me to force local folders for sent
mail, drafts and other such storage when one might just want to have access to
them from more than one client.

    So far in my recent tests (I'm a glutton for punishment) only Evolution
and Thunderbird seem capable of using IMAP in that fashion and Evolution fails
since it doesn't seem to talk IMAPS.