Re: Why is only the latest unstable package considered for testing?

Hi,

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:36:56 +0000, Samuli Suonpaa wrote:
> "Matthias Urlichs" <smurf@noris.de> writes:
>>> [ straight to DELAYED/7-day ]
>> Hmm. If I wanted to do something like that (not too sure yet) I'd
>> have to go through a sponsor. That doesn't sound like a net
>> reduction of work...
>
> No, you do not need to "go through a sponsor" to send "a mail with a
> diff to the BTS".

*Sigh*  My "something like that" phrase specifically referred to uploading
to DELAYED. <snarky>Sorry if that was too difficult to understand.</snarky>

Anyway, I've earmarked the next two nights as find-a-few-RC-bugs-to-fix
nights, if only to show people that I'm not just talking.  ;-)

--
Matthias