Re: Why is only the latest unstable package considered for testing?

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 01:30:27PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > If you want to help with something, please help in fixing the RC
> > bugs in these packages.
>
> Yes, sure, easy for you to say. There are so many of them, and on such a
> diversity of packages, i could be fixing bugs for weeks and not improve
> the situation.

Guess what people are trying to do. It's hunting season guys. It's
bug-squashing *year*, OK? We can only release sarge if we start working
on RC-bugs *NOW*, like asuffield does. I did a couple of NMUs for RC
bugs in the last days - I uploaded straight to DELAYED/7-day, sent a
mail with a diff to the BTS and set the bug to +pending. So far, I did
not get much complaints.

Oh, and #debian-bugs is still there, although it's idle...

Michael