Re: [internal-projects] [Debian-multimedia] Start an official internal project!

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 12:16:58PM -0400, andrea.glorioso@centrotemporeale.it wrote:

> Schedules, first of all, which could force DeMuDi to release earlier
> than Debian does.  Other partners of the project, which must be dealt
> with.  These are the two first things I can come up with from the top
> of my head.

In that case I would rather base my releases based upon debian stable, since
releasing a set of products/packages based on a specific prone-to-bugs release
of testing or unstable distros (meaning that you cannot install the packages
after few days due to a gcc/libc/other transition) could lead to disaster.

mooch

--
Jesus Climent | Unix SysAdm | Helsinki, Finland | pumuki.hispalinux.es
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69

Shall I make us a nice cup of tea, Ma'am ?
		--Mrs. Mills (The others)