Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 10:06:56AM -0800, Craig Dickson wrote:
He tried. He used the BTS, he used email, and there was recently a
discussion of it here on debian-devel

If you're referring to what I think you are, it was buried in a
flamewar. I don't recall seeing a seperate thread with a calm, rational
explanation of the problem. I certainly didn't pay much attention to
anything in the qt thread. It does not appear that he went out of his
way to find a good solution.

Mike Stone