Re: [internal-projects] [Debian-multimedia] Start an official internal project!

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 02:38:07PM -0400, andrea.glorioso@centrotemporeale.it wrote:
> If we decide that DeMuDi should live a life  on its own (and there are
> many  reasons why we could  decide  that way, some  technical and some
> political, such as the fact the DeMuDi is an official European Project
> and as such has a number of  responsibilities which Debian fortunately
> doesn't    have) then   a   separate   structure,  both tecnical   and

out of curiosity, what reponsibilities are there that could make you not
want to be a debian subproject? i have problems making any possibilities
up. (but then again the european union is way better at that ;)

cu  robert