Re: [internal-projects] [Debian-multimedia] Start an official internal project!

    jc> [1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
    jc> On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 12:16:58PM -0400, andrea.glorioso@centrotemporeale.it wrote:
    >> Schedules, first of all, which could force DeMuDi to release
    >> earlier than Debian does.  Other partners of the project, which
    >> must be dealt with.  These are the two first things I can come
    >> up with from the top of my head.

    jc> In that case I would rather base my releases based upon debian
    jc> stable, since releasing a set of products/packages based on a
    jc> specific prone-to-bugs release of testing or unstable distros
    jc> (meaning that you cannot install the packages after few days
    jc> due to a gcc/libc/other transition) could lead to disaster.

I thought that packages entering testing were bug-free wrt > grave
severity bugs, and that an unstallable package does qualify as a grave
bug.  Am I missing something?  Actually I was thinking about following
testing, so your statement perplexed me a bit.

bye,

andrea
--
Andrea Glorioso               andrea.glorioso@centrotemporeale.it