Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

Hi,

> I'll focus on getting SCSI fixed, first and foremost. First stab at this is
> attached (not fudging with the timeouts, but failing the request instead if the
> lock cannot be obtained).
>
> Stephen, can you try to apply that one to the current Debian installer kernel?
> If it fails, let me know and I'll prepare a 2.6.26 version. This should be good
> enough to allow for installation off SCSI CD, at least.

I've given it a good beating and it hasn't fallen over in ten minutes of heavy
CD, disk and net IO. Seems the nosleep option is better than I'd have
predicted.

Looks like you should add that to your patch queue, Geert.
Informally Signed-off-by /me :-)