Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

>> Where are the current isos located?
> Ahhhhhh, iso's (runs screaming into the night).
> <http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/m68k/cds/daily/> is the
> canonical place for the daily cd buildds.
> I'm in the process of getting those working again.
> Hopefully I'll have something reasonable for you to test about the
> time you're ready to test. :)

O.K. Even though I still didn't receive my ct63 yet I gave it another
try. Tried the etch netinstall iso from the source above mentioned.

After I started bootstra.prg from harddisk in 16 colour vga mode on my
ct60 falcon with the following bootargs the ide led started to flash,
after a while the screen got corrupted and that's it.

bootargs:
=========
-s -d -k o:\install\kernels\vmlinuz-2.6.26-1-atari -r
o:\install\cdrom\initrd.gz root=/dev/ram video=atafb:vga16 console=tty
load_ramdisk=1 fb=false

Regards,

Frank