Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

> The installation procedure run beyond the point where you had to enter
> the country you live in, the keyboard layout, then it recognized my
> cd-roms correctly (2 scsi drives connected externally).

> Then the screen went blue and nothing else happened.

Just a little self-comment. Seems that I've been too impatient. Tried it
again today and it worked until Linux wants to recognize an ethernet card.

I tried it only with EtherNat installed and Linux unfortunately didn't
recognize it.

So atm I try the procedure again with my NetUsBee (EtherNEC compatible)
installed.

Keep you informed.

Regards,

Frank

P.S.: Just in case, a nullmodem cable is available ;-)