Re: [OT] Re: Social-media antipathy (was Re: How i can optimize my operating system?)

On 23-03-2021 05:47, deloptes wrote:
> Weaver wrote:
>
>> Yes.
>> But, once there, far better to learn the language.
>> The resultant experience is well worth it.
>> The money is not the same, but the cost of living is much lower.
>> Cheers!
>
> I was thinking to go to Chech Republic or Russia - found the language
> easier, but thanks anyway - will consider next

Russia is a great experience also.
A nation of workers, all going flat out.
Good-hearted, genuine people.
Not an easy language to learn, however, unless you already have Slavic
roots.
Cheers!

Harry.

by the wise as false,