Re: [OT] Re: Social-media antipathy (was Re: How i can optimize my operating system?)

On 22-03-2021 19:00, deloptes wrote:
> Weaver wrote:
>
>> They have some excellent language schools and, being surrounded by it,
>> it's a fast way to learn.
>
> you mean I can look for a position in China without knowing Chinese?

 Yes.
But, once there, far better to learn the language.
The resultant experience is well worth it.
The money is not the same, but the cost of living is much lower.
Cheers!

Harry
--
`The World is not dangerous because of those who do harm but
 because of those who look on without doing anything'.