Re: [OT] Re: Social-media antipathy (was Re: How i can optimize my operating system?)

On 22-03-2021 18:13, deloptes wrote:
> Long Wind wrote:
>
>> where do you live? most rich Chinese are considering emigration to West,
>> this is called vote by feet. how many people in West come to live in
>> china?
>
> my problem is the language, otherwise we could switch for couple of years to
> exchange experience

 They have some excellent language schools and, being surrounded by it,
it's a fast way to learn.
--
`The World is not dangerous because of those who do harm but
 because of those who look on without doing anything'.