Re: [OT] Re: Social-media antipathy (was Re: How i can optimize my operating system?)

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 2:20:20 PM GMT+8, deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:

The difference as said is, that you know what China is doing, but you do not
know what USA is doing. The moment you speak out (Assange, Snowden and many
many others) it is the same as China.
China is bad, but the illusion of democracy we live in here is even worse.

where do you live? most rich Chinese are considering emigration to West, this is called vote by feet. how many people in West come to live in china?

PS: now  i have difficulty in using mail, because of government's blocking, gmail and google is completely blocked, (yahoo is partially blocked)