Re: [OT] Re: Social-media antipathy (was Re: How i can optimize my operating system?)

 deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, they are brain washed - in a sense they know that it is impossible to
stand up against and also might be not wise, because proven is the fact
they manage things better than neighbor India or developed Europe.
I wanted to avoid being criticized for praising China.

can you give some examples that china manage better than india or europe?
like all dictatorship, china rule by violence and propaganda
china do better , because all bad news are hidden by communist leadership

term Chinese government is quite misleading
it's used as if it's same as other legitimate  government, i.e. elected by people
its true nature is criminal group, as described in bill by US senator