Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: Camaleón <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:12:27 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20120804223148.GB15630@tal> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120805124718.GA17886@tal> <email@example.com> <20120805140619.GB18422@tal> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120805150625.GA18690@tal> <email@example.com> <20120805174618.GB19240@tal>
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 05:46:18 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 03:23:04PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> I don't recall Hugo has said what he tried (exactly) and what was the
The post you mention was written *after* mine¹ and given I don't have
super cow powers I can't predict what the future will bring.
> Seems like problem solved?
*Now* yes, so it seems.